Positions: Senior expert of the Pediatric Hemato-Oncology Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 14 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- acute and chronic lymphoblastic leukemia;
- acute and chronic myeloid leukemia;
- myelo-dysplastic syndrome;
2006 — Graduated from the Ben-Gurion University Medical School (Beer Sheva, Israel).
- 2006–2007 — Internship at the Bnai Zion Medical Center (Haifa, Israel).
- 2008 — research in electrophysiology at the University of Amsterdam (Netherlands).
- 2009–2014 — Specialization in pediatrics at the Schneider Hospital (Petah Tikva, Israel).
- 2015–2018 — Specialization in pediatric hemato-oncology at the Schneider Hospital (Petah Tikva, Israel).
- Since 2019 — Senior expert of the Pediatric Hemato-Oncology Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- The Israeli Society of Pediatric Oncolog
- The Israeli Cancer Association (ICA)
- The International Association of Oncology (IAO)
- The International Society of Pediatric Oncology (SIOP)
Total experience of 14 years
Sign up for a consultation