Positions: Head of the Cardiothoracic Surgery Department and the Department of Surgical Correction of Congenital Heart Diseases in Adults and Children, Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 27 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- all congenital heart defects;
- intrauterine correction of the heart valve defects in the fetus at week 28 of gestation.
1993 — Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of the Technion University (Haifa, Israel).
- 1993–1999 — Specialization in cardiothoracic surgery at the Rabin Medical Center (Petah Tikva, Israel).
- 1999–2001 — Specialization in cardiothoracic surgery of children and adults (including heart transplant operations) at the Emory School of Medicine Clinic (Atlanta, USA).
- 2001–2003 — Senior expert in cardiothoracic surgery at the Schneider Hospital (Petah Tikva, Israel).
- 2004–2010 — Senior expert in cardiothoracic surgery at the Cook Children’s Medical Center (Fort Worth, Texas, USA).
- Since 2011 — Senior expert of the Cardiothoracic Surgery Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- 2018–2020 — was included in the list “Best Doctors in Israel” published annually by FORBES magazine.
- The Israeli Society of Pediatric Cardiology
- The International Society of Pediatric Cardiology
head of the department
Total experience of 27 years
Sign up for a consultation