Positions: Head of the Heart Institute, Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 32 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
1989 — Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of the Ben-Gurion University of the Negev (Israel).
- 1989 — Internship, Nahariya Western Galilee Hospital & Lady Davis Carmel Medical Center.
- 1990-1995 — Military Physician; IDF.
- 1996-9 — Internal Medicine Residency Program University of Texas, Texas Medical Center, Houston, Texas. Certified in Internal Medicine in the USA and in Israel.
- 1999-2000 — Chief Medical Resident, University of Texas, Texas Medical Center, Houston, Texas.
- 2000-2003 — Cardiology Fellowship Program Lady Davis Carmel Medical Center, Haifa, Israel.
- 2004-2006 — Senior Physician, Department of Cardiovascular Medicine, Lady Davis Carmel Medical Center, Haifa, Israel.
- 2006-2011 — Director, Heart Failure Service, Lady Davis Carmel Medical Center & Clalit Health Services-Haifa District Haifa, Israel.
- 2011-2013 — Director, Heart Failure Unit, Lady Davis Carmel Medical Center & Clalit Health Services-Haifa District Haifa, Israel.
- 2013–21 — Director of the Cardio-Vascular Department at the Poriya Medical Center (Israel).
2012-present — Israel National Coordinator & member in the International Steering Committee European Society of Cardiology, European Heart Failure Association for the European Heart Failure Registry.
- The Israeli Association of Cardiologists
- The International Association of Cardiologists
- Member in the Israeli National Council for Prevention & Treatment of Cardio-Vascular Diseases (2015-present)
- National Israeli Heart Failure Working Group (2011-2013 — Elected Chairman)
- Fellow of American College of Cardiology (FACC)
- European Society of Cardiology
- European Society of Heart Failure
- Alabama Medical Society
head of the Heart Institute
Total experience of 32 years
Sign up for a consultation