Positions: Head of the Cardiothoracic Surgery Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 17 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- replacement and correction of heart valves;
- coronary artery bypass grafting;
- correction of congenital heart defects.
1992 — Graduated from the Medical Institute of Rostov-on-Don (Russia).
- 2002–2010 — Specialization in cardiothoracic surgery at the Beilinson Hospital (Petah Tikva, Israel).
- 2010–2018 — Senior cardiac surgeon at the Sheba Medical Center (Tel HaShomer, Israel).
- Since 2018 — Head of the Aortic Surgery Unit at the Sheba Medical Center.
- 2011–2012 — Specialization in cardiothoracic surgery at the Marie Lannelongue Medical Center (Paris, France).
- 2014–2015 — Specialization in heart valve correction and replacement in Austria, Belgium, and Lithuania.
AWARDS AND HONORS
- 2019–2020 — was included in the list “Best Doctors in Israel” published annually by FORBES magazine.
- The Israeli Society of Cardiology Surgeons
- The International Society of Cardiology Surgeons
Russian, English, Hebrew.
leading cardiothoracic surgeon
Total experience of 17 years
Sign up for a consultation