Positions: Senior expert of the Orthopedics Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 14 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- hip and knee replacement;
- arthroscopic hip and knee surgery;
- sports medicine;
- MAKOplasty robotic-arm assisted surgery;
- injections of steroids or biological preparations (PRP, Stem Cell) under ultrasound control of the latest generation.
2006 — Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of Tel Aviv University (Israel).
- 2007–2008 — Internship at the Sheba Medical Center (Tel HaShomer, Israel). As part of the rotational internship program, he specialized at the Orthopedics Department of Lenox Hill Hospital (Lenox Hill, NY, USA) and at the Orthopedics Department of Cornell University Hospital for Special Surgery (Cornell, NY, USA).
- 2008-2009 – Biomaterials research at the New Jersey Center of Biomaterials based at Rutgers University (New Jersey, USA).
- 2009-2015 – Specialization in orthopedic surgery at the Sheba Medical Center.
- 2012 – Specialization in orthopedic surgery at the Joint Replacement Center (Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Long Island, North Shore, USA).
- 2015-2017 – Specialization at the American Hip Institute (Chicago, Illinois, USA).
- Since 2017 – Senior expert of the Orthopedics Department at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- The Israeli Orthopedic Association (IOA)
- The International Orthopedic Trauma Association (IOTA)
- The International Society of Orthopedic Centers (ISOC)
- The International Society of Hip Arthroscopy (ISHA)
leading orthopedic surgeon
Total experience of 14 years
Sign up for a consultation