Positions: Head of the Hemato-Oncology Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 39 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- malignant diseases of the hematopoietic system;
- monoclonal antibody therapy.
1980 — Graduated from the Ben-Gurion University Medical School (Beer Sheva, Israel).
- 1980–1981 — Surgical internship at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- 1981–1985 — Specialization in hematology and internal medicine at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- Since 1986 — Senior hematologist and hemato-oncologist at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- 1990–1992 — research in immunology at the Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (New York, USA)
- Since 2006 — Head of the Hematology Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- 2017 — Awarded the Danielle Sonnenfeld Foundation “Healing with a Heart” award for humane attitude towards patients going beyond the scope of professional duties
- 2018–2019 — was included in the list “Best Doctors in Israel” published annually by FORBES magazine
- The Israeli Society of Hematology
- The International Society of Hematology
- The Israeli Society of Hemato-Oncology
- The International Society of Hemato-Oncology
Total experience of 39 years
Sign up for a consultation