Positions: Head of the Pediatric Neurosurgery Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 41 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- congenital brain pathology;
- brain tumors in children;
- all types of pediatric neurosurgery.
1976 — Graduated from the Medical Institute (Milan, Italy).
- 1983–1988 — Specialization in neurosurgery at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- 1989–1991 — Specialization in pediatric neurosurgery and cerebrovascular correction at the Hospital for Sick Children (Toronto, Canada).
- 1991–2017 — Founder, Head and senior expert of the Pediatric Neurosurgery Department of the Schneider Hospital (Petah Tikva, Israel).
- Since 2018 — Head of the Pediatric Neurosurgery Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
AWARDS AND HONORS
- 2019–2020 — was included in the list “Best Doctors in Israel” published annually by FORBES magazine.
- The Israeli Association of Neurological Surgeons
- The Israeli Society of Pediatric Neurosurgery
- The International Association of Neurological Surgeons
- The International Society of Pediatric Neurosurgery
head of the department
Total experience of 41 years
Sign up for a consultation