Positions: Head of the Pediatric Hematology Service at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 19 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
Pediatric oncology and hemato-oncology:
- malignant kidney and liver tumors;
- benign conditions of the red and white hematopoietic lineages;
- benign blood diseases;
2000 — Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of the Technion University (Haifa, Israel).
- 2007–2010 — Specialization in pediatric hemato-oncology at the RAMBAM Medical Center (Haifa, Israel).
- 2010 — Specialization in pediatrics at the Ichilov Medical Center (Tel Aviv, Israel).
- 2011–2016 — Senior Physician of the Pediatric Hemato-Oncology Department at the Shaare Zedek Medical Center (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 2008–2017 — Consultant of the Israeli health insurance Maccabi company in pediatric hemato-oncology.
- Since 2017 — Senior hematologist at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- The Israeli Society of Pediatric Oncology
- The Israeli Cancer Association (ICA)
- The International Association of Oncology (IAO)
- The International Society of Pediatric Oncology (SIOP)
Total experience of 19 years
Sign up for a consultation