Positions: Head of the Pediatric Orthopedics Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 18 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- surgery of low extremities;
- joint replacement.
1992 — Graduated from Novosibirsk State Medical University (Russia).
- 1998-1999 — Specialization in pediatric orthopedics at the Hospital for Sick Children (Toronto, Canada).
- 2000-2017 — Senior expert of the Pediatric Orthopedics Department at Rambam Health Care Campus (Haifa, Israel).
- Since 2017 — Head of the Pediatric Orthopedic Department at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- The Israeli Pediatric Orthopedics Society
- The International Pediatric Orthopedic Society
Russian, English, Hebrew.
head of the department
Total experience of 18 years
Sign up for a consultation