Positions: Senior expert of the Pediatric Orthopedics Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 27 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- pediatric spinal surgery;
- correction of congenital skeletal deformities in children;
- complex fractures;
- treatment of inflammatory bone and joint diseases;
- tendon reconstruction.
1986 – Graduated from St. Petersburg State Medical Academy (Russia).
- 1990-1998 – Specialization in orthopedic surgery at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 1999-2001 – Specialization in pediatric orthopedics at the Boston Children’s Hospital at Harvard University (USA).
- Since 2001 – Senior expert of the Pediatric Orthopedic Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- 2019 — was included in the list “Best Doctors in Israel” published annually by FORBES magazine.
- The Israeli Orthopedic Association (IOA)
- The Israeli Pediatric Orthopedics Society
- The International Orthopedic Association
- The International Pediatric Orthopedic Society
Russian, English, Hebrew.
Total experience of 27 years
Sign up for a consultation