Positions: Head of the Orthopedics Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 35 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- long bone and pelvic trauma;
- lower and upper extremities fractures;
- complex fractures of the shoulder and hand;
- ankle and pelvic fractures.
1985 – Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem (Israel).
- 1985-1986 – Internship at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 1986-1992 – Specialization in orthopedic surgery at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- Since 1992 – Senior expert of the Orthopedics Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- Since 2002 – Head of the Orthopedic Trauma Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- Since 2005 – Head of the Orthopedic Trauma Center at the Hadassah University Hospital.
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- T2018–2020 — was included in the list “Best Doctors in Israel” published annually by FORBES magazine.
- Honorary member of the Romanian Society of Orthopedics and Traumatology (SOROT) and the Colombian Society of Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology (SCCOT).
- AO Trauma Europe Regional Board Chairperson.
- The Israeli Orthopedic Association (IOA)
- The International Orthopedic Association
head of the department
Total experience of 35 years
Sign up for a consultation