Positions: Head of the Urogynecology Service and Pelvic Floor Reconstruction Unit, Gynecology Department, Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 20 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- laparoscopic gynecological surgery;
- robotic gynecological surgery;
- uterine fibroids;
- post-birth trauma;
- urological problems in women.
1999 — graduated from the Medical Faculty of the Hebrew University (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 2000-2001 — Internship at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 2001-7 — specialization in gynecology at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- 2007-10 — specialization in uro-gynecology and pelvic floor reconstructive surgery at the Georgetown University Medical Center (Washington, USA) and at the Washington Hospital Center (USA).
AWARDS AND HONORS
- 2005 — Special Prize from the Hadassah Hospital for clinical success.
- 2019-20 — entered the ranking «The Best Doctors of Israel», published annually by FORBES magazine.
- The Israeli Association of Gynecologists
- The Israeli Association of Uro-gynecology and Pelvic Floor Surgery
- The Israeli Association of Endoscopic Gynecology
- The International Association of Gynecological Surgeons
- The American Uro-gynecological Association
- The American Association of Gynecological Laparoscopy
- The International Association of Uro-gynecologists
- The European Association of Uro-gynecologists
Total experience of 20 years
Sign up for a consultation