Positions: Senior expert of the Orthopedics Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 39 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- Orthopedic surgery
- Plastic surgery
- Hand surgery
1982 – Graduated from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine (New York, USA).
- 1982-1985 – Specialization in general surgery at New York Presbyterian Hospital – Columbia Campus (New York, USA).
- 1985-1987 – Specialization in plastic surgery at New York Presbyterian Hospital – Columbia Campus (New York, USA).
- 1987-1988 – Specialization in hand surgery at the University of Alabama Medical Center (USA).
- 1989-2004 – Senior expert in hand surgery at Lehigh Valley Hospital (Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania, USA).
- Since 2004 – Senior expert of the Orthopedics Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- The Israeli Orthopedic Association (IOA)
- The Israeli Society for Plastic Surgeons
- The Israeli Society for Surgery of the Hand (ISSH)
- The American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- The American Orthopedic Trauma Association
senior orthopedic surgeon
Total experience of 39 years
Sign up for a consultation