Positions: Head of the Robotic Gynecological Surgery Center of the Gynecology Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 13 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- cervical cancer;
- cancer of the lining of the uterus;
- ovarian cancer;
- vaginal cancer;
- vulvar cancer;
- conization of the cervix;
- gynecological surgery for patients with breast cancer.
- uterine fibroids;
- ovarian cyst;
- minimally invasive surgery;
- aparoscopic surgery;
- surgery with the use of the Da Vinci robot, including in overweight patients.
2008 – graduated from the Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University (Israel).
- 2008-14 – specialization in gynecology and obstetrics at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- 2015-16 – Research work in genetics of ovarian cancer at the European Georges Pompidou Hospital. (Paris, France).
- 2016-19 – specialization in onco-gynecological, robotic gynecological surgery in overweight patients and minimally invasive removal of ovarian cancer at the Jewish General Hospital (JGH, Montreal, Canada) and research work in the treatment of cancer of the uterine mucosa at the Lady Davis Institute (LDI) of the Jewish General Hospital.
- 2017-19 – specialization in open and minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery for the removal of ovarian cancer in the late stages at the McGill University Clinic (Montreal, Canada).
- The Israeli Association of Gynecologists
- The Israeli Association of Endoscopic Gynecology
- The International Association of Gynecological Surgeons
- The Canadian Association of Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Gynecological Surgery
Russian, English, Hebrew
head of the department
Total experience of 13 years
Sign up for a consultation