Positions: Head of the Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology Unit of the Gynecology Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 27 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
Pediatric and adolescent gynecology.
1987 – graduated from the Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University (Tel Aviv, Israel).
- 1995 – completed her specialization in obstetrics and gynecology at the Bikur-Cholim Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- Specialization in pediatric and adolescent gynecology at the clinic of Creighton University (London, UK).
- Since 2013 – Head of the Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology Unit of the Gynecology Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- The Israeli Association of Gynecology
- The Israeli Association of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology (2007-12 – Chairwoman)
- The International Association of Gynecology
- The International Federation of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
head of the Department
Total experience of 27 years
Sign up for a consultation