Positions: Head of the Endometriosis Treatment Center of the Gynecology Department, Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 11 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- laparoscopic gynecological surgery;
- uterine fibroids;
- ovarian cyst;
- infertility treatment;
- 2009 – Graduated from the Medical Faculty of the Hebrew University (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 2010 – Received a Master’s Degree in Public Health from the Hebrew University.
- 2009-10 – Internship at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 2010-15 – specialization in gynecology, obstetrics and infertility treatment at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- 2016-17 – specialization in laparoscopic gynecological surgery and infertility treatment at the Royal Women’s Hospital (Melbourne, Australia).
- Since 2018 – Head of the Endometriosis Treatment Center at the Hadassah University Hospital, which he founded.
- The Israeli Association of Gynecologists
- The Israeli Association of Endoscopic Gynecology
- The International Association of Gynecological Surgeons
- The Australian Association of Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Gynecological Surgery
head of the Department
Total experience of 11 years
Sign up for a consultation