Positions: Head of the Gynecology Department, Head of the Gyne-oncology Department, the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 34 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- minimally invasive and robotic removal of all types of tumors of the female genitourinary system.
1987 — graduated from the Ben-Gurion University Medical School (Beer Sheva, Israel).
- 1987-8 — internship at the Sheba MC (Tel Hashomer, Israel).
- 1989-95 — specialization in gynecology at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 1998 — specialization in urogynecology at St. George’s clinic (London, UK).
- 2000-2002 — specialization in onco-gynecology at St. Mary’s Hospital at the University of St. Louis (Missouri, USA).
- Since 2002 — Head of the Oncogynecology Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- 2004 — leading specialist in laparoscopic gynecological surgery in onco-gynecology at the European Surgical School (Ecole Européenne de Chirurgie, Paris, France).
- 2008 — Leading specialist in robotic gynecological surgery in onco-gynecology at Mt Sinai Hospital, Miami Beach, Florida, USA.
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- 2018-20 — was included in the list “The Best Doctors of Israel” published annually by FORBES magazine.
- The Israeli Association of Gynecology
- The Israeli Association of Onco-gynecology
- The American Association of Gynecology
- The International Association of Gynecology
- The International Association of Oncogynecology
head of the department
Total experience of 34 years
Sign up for a consultation