Positions: Head of the Pediatric Gastroenterology Center, Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 29 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- treatment of all types of intestinal diseases in children.
1985 – Graduated from the Royal Free Medical School, London University (UK).
- Specialization in Pediatrics at the Shaare Zedek Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- Specialization at the Children’s Hospital of Sick Children (Toronto, Canada).
- Leading specialist of the Pediatric Gastroenterology Department at the Shaare Zedek Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- Since 2003 – Head of the Pediatric Gastroenterology Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- President of the European Diagnostic Society of Cystic Fibrosis.
- Leads the Cystic Fibrosis Working Committee at the European Society of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition.
AWARDS AND HONORS:
2018-20 – was included in the list “The Best Doctors of Israel” published annually by FORBES magazine.
Founded the first in Israel laboratory of electrophysiology, in which diagnostics of cystic fibrosis are provided. Patients from all over the country are sent to the laboratory. On the basis of this laboratory, international clinical trials in cystic fibrosis are provided.
- The Israeli Association of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- The International Association of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Hepatology
head of the department
Total experience of 29 years
Sign up for a consultation