Positions: Head of the Pediatric Department, Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 37 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- Pediatric gastroenterology and hepatology
1980 – graduated from the Medical Faculty of the Techicon Institute (Haifa, Israel).
- 1986-7 – research work in molecular biology at the Sheba Medical Center (Tel Hashomer, Israel).
- 1987-90 – specialization in pediatric gastroenterology in Buffalo (New York, USA).
- 1996-2003 – Head of the Pediatric Gastroenterology Department at the Dana Hospital of the Ichilov Medical Center (Tel Aviv, Israel).
- 2000 – research of means of liver fibrosis diagnostics and treatment at the Gastroenterology Department and at the Liver Diseases Study Laboratory at Chapel Hill University Hospital (North Carolina, USA).
- Since 2012 – Head of the Pediatric Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- 2018-20 – entered the ranking “The Best Doctors of Israel”, published annually by FORBES magazine.
- Chairman of the Israeli Association of Baby Food and Gastroenterology.
- Secretary of the Israeli Society of Liver Study.
- The Israeli Association of Pediatrics
- The Israeli Association of Baby Food and Gastroenterology
- The Israeli Society of Liver Study
- The International Association of Pediatrics
- The International Association of Pediatric Gastroenterology
head of the department
Total experience of 37 years
Sign up for a consultation