Positions: Head of the Invasive Endoscopy Center of the Gastroenterology and Liver Diseases Institute, Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 20 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- treatment of all major diseases of the digestive system;
- removal of cysts and tumors of the pancreas using radiofrequency ablation;
- treatment of gallbladder diseases;
- endoscopic ultrasound.
1977 — Graduated from the Albert Einstein Medical Institute at Yeshiva University, New York, USA.
- 1977-82 — specialization in gastroenterology at Montefiore Hospital & Medical Center, Bronx, New York, USA.
- Clinical Assistant Professor at the State University of New York (USA).
- Head of the Gastroenterology Department, South Nassau Communities Hospital, Oceanside, New York, USA.
- Head of the Gastroenterology Department at St. John’s Episcopal.
- 2006-11 — Leading Specialist of the Gastroenterology Department at the Shaare Zedek Clinic (Jerusalem, Israel).
- Since 2011 — Leading Specialist of the Gastroenterology and Hepatology Institute at the Hadassah University Hospital.
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- 2018-20 — was included in the list «The Best Doctors of Israel» published annually by FORBES magazine.
- The Israeli Association of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- The International Association of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
head of the Center
Total experience of 20 years
Sign up for a consultation