Positions: Head of the Pediatrics Department and the Pediatric Pulmonology Department, Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 36 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- cystic fibrosis.
1982 – graduated from the Medical Faculty of the Hebrew University (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 1982-7 – specialization in pediatrics at the Bikur Cholim Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 1987-90 – specialization in pediatric pulmonology, treatment of cystic fibrosis and pediatric respiratory diseases at the Toronto Children’s Hospital (Canada).
- Since 2002 – Head of the Department of Pediatrics and the Department of Pediatric Pulmonology at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- 2005 – founded a unique Center of the Chronic Diseases Treatment in Children at the Hadassah University Hospital.
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- 2018-20 – was included in the list “The Best Doctors of Israel” published annually by FORBES magazine
- Member of the European Society of the Cystic Fibrosis Treatment
- Head of international clinical trials of the cystic fibrosis treatment
- The Israeli Association of Pediatrics
- The International Association of Pediatrics
- The European Society of the Treatment of Cystic Fibrosis
- The Israeli Association of Pediatric Pulmonology
- The International Association of Pediatric Pulmonology
head of the department
Total experience of 36 years
Sign up for a consultation