Positions: Head of the Gastrointestinal Cancer Treatment Center at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- Oncology: gastrointestinal tumors
- Modern developments in immunotherapy
- Clinical research of the newest chemotherapy medications
1990 — Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem (Israel).
- 1990–1991 — Internship at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 1992–1997 — Specialization in oncology at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- Since 1998 — Senior expert of the Oncology Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- 2003 — Took part in an international research project in gastrointestinal cancer treatment at the University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center (Houston, USA).
- Since 2009 — Head of the Gastrointestinal Cancer Center.
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- 2018–2020 — was included in the list “Best Doctors in Israel” published annually by FORBES magazine
- 1995 — the Landau Award for oncological research
- Director of clinical trials of newest medicines for the treatment of different types of cancer conducted at the Hadassah Hospital.
- The Israeli Cancer Association (ICA)
- The International Association of Oncology (IAO)
Head of the Gastrointestinal Cancer Treatment Center
Total experience of 26 years
Sign up for a consultation