Positions: Head of the Musculoskeletal Medicine Division and the Orthopedic Surgery Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 376 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- joint replacement;
- the newest techniques of computer-assisted surgery.
1982 – graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem (Israel).
- 1982-1983 – Internship at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 1983-1989 – Specialization in orthopedic surgery at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- Since 1989 – Senior expert at the Orthopedics Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- 1991-1992 – Specialization in post-traumatic reconstructive surgery and joint replacement, as well as research activities at Case Western Reserve University (Cleveland, Ohio, USA).
- 1997-2002 – Head of the Orthopedic Hospitalization Unit of the Orthopedics Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- 2005 – Consultant in computer-assisted surgery at the Hospital for Special Surgery CAOS Center, New York.
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- 2018–2020 — was included in the list “Best Doctors in Israel” published annually by FORBES magazine.
- The Israeli Orthopedic Association (IOA)
- The International Orthopedic Association
head of the department
Total experience of 37 years
Sign up for a consultation