Positions: Leading Specialist of the Ophthalmology Department, Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 13 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- retinal surgery
- retinitis pigmentosa
- complex and innovative retinal surgery
2003 — graduated from the Faculty of Medicine, the Jordan University of Science and Technology (Jordan).
- 2003-4 — internship at the Princess Basma Hospital (Irbid, Jordan).
- 2004-5 — internship at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 2005-11 — specialization in ophthalmology at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- 2013-14 — specialization in retinal surgery at the University of Ottawa (Canada).
- Since 2015 — Leading Specialist of the Ophthalmology Department, Hadassah University Hospital.
At the beginning of 2020 Dr. Jauoni was the first Israeli surgeon who performed surgical treatment of a genetic eye disease retinitis pigmentosa by the Professor Eyal Banin method. Prof. Banin is a renowned ophthalmologist of the Hadassah clinic.
- The Israeli Association of Ophthalmologists
- The Canadian Association of Ophthalmologists
- The International Association of Ophthalmologists
English, Hebrew, Arabic
Total experience of 13 years
Sign up for a consultation