Positions: Head of the Ophthalmology Department, Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 25 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- all types of eye diseases.
1994 – Graduated from the Medical Faculty of the Hebrew University (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 1995-2000 – Specialization in ophthalmology at the Hadassah clinic.
- 2000-2003 – specialization and clinical research in the treatment of retinal diseases at the Wilmer Institute of Ophthalmology at the Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore, USA).
- Head of the Laboratory of Eye Molecular Biology at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- The Israeli Association of Ophthalmology
- The Israeli Retinal Treatment Association (2013-16 – President)
- The International Association of Ophthalmology
Total experience of 25 years
Sign up for a consultation