Positions: Head of the Bone Marrow Transplantation in Children Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 20 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
BMT in rare (orphan) genetic diseases in children:
- stem cell transplantation;
- bone marrow transplantation (BMT).
1993 — Graduated from Novosibirsk State Medical University (Russia) as Candidate of Sciences in Pediatrics.
- 1993–1995 — Internship in Pediatrics (Novosibirsk, Russia).
- 1999–2006 — Specialization in pediatrics and pediatric onco-hematology at the Children’s Meir Hospital of the Rambam Medical Center.
- 2008–2009 — Specialization in bone marrow transplantation at the Hospital for Sick Children (Toronto, Canada).
- 2009–2017 — Head of the Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Bone Marrow Transplantation Departments, Rambam Medical Center.
- Since 2017 — Head of the Bone Marrow Transplantation in Children Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
AWARDS AND HONORS
- 2018–2020 — was included in the list “Best Doctors in Israel” published annually by FORBES magazine.
- In 2018, the BMT Department of the Hadassah Hospital was the first in Israel to obtain the prestigious international JACIE accreditation of the European Committee for Transplantation and Cellular Therapy. The Committee experts paid a special tribute to the quality of Dr. Zaidman’s work.
- The Israeli Society of Hemato-Oncology
- The Israeli Society of Pediatric Hemato-Oncology (DISPHO)
- The European Society of Blood and Marrow Transplantation (EBMT)
- The American Society of Blood and Marrow Transplantation (ASBMT)
- The European Society of Immunotherapy
- The European Hematology Association (EHA)
Russian, English, Hebrew.
head of the department
Total experience of 20 years
Sign up for a consultation