Positions: Director of the Day Care Unit of the Bone Marrow Transplantation Department, the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 23 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- Bone marrow transplantation (BMT).
1997 — Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of Tel Aviv University (Israel).
- 1997–1998 — Internship at the Assaf Harofeh Clinic (Tzrifin, Israel).
- 1998–2002 — Specialization in internal medicine at the Assaf Harofeh Hospital.
- 2004–2007 — Specialization in hematology at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 2009–2011 — Research at the Beckman Institute, the Immunotherapy Department and Cancer Immunology, the City of Hope Medical Center, California, USA.
AWARDS AND HONORS
- 2018–2019 —was included in the list «Best Doctors in Israel» published annually by FORBES magazine.
- In 2018, the BMT Department of the Hadassah Hospital was the first in Israel to obtain the prestigious international JACIE accreditation of the European Committee for Transplantation and Cellular Therapy. The Committee’s experts paid a special tribute to the quality of Dr. Avni’s work.
- The Israeli Society of Hematology
- The International Society of Hematology
- The Israeli Society of Hemato-Oncolog
- The International Society of Hemato-Oncology
head of the department
Total experience of 23 years
Sign up for a consultation