Positions: Head of the Bone Marrow Transplantation and Immunotherapy in Children and Adults Departments at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 22 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- Pediatric hematology
- Stem cell transplantation
- BMT in rare (orphan) genetic diseases
1998 — Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem (Israel).
- 1998–2003 — Specialization in pediatrics at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 2003–2006 — Specialization in pediatric oncology at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- Specialization in bone marrow transplantation at the University of Minnesota and Great Ormond Street Hospital (London, UK).
AWARDS AND HONORS
- 2018–2019 — was included in the list “Best Doctors in Israel” published annually by FORBES magazine.
- In 2018, the BMT Department of the Hadassah Hospital was the first in Israel to obtain the prestigious international JACIE accreditation of the European Committee for Transplantation and Cellular Therapy. The Committee’s experts paid a special tribute to the quality of Prof. Stepenski’s work.
- Member of the European Committee for BMT in non-malignant disease
- The Israeli Society of Hemato-Oncology
- The European Society of Blood and Marrow Transplantation (EBMT)
- The American Society of Blood and Marrow Transplantation (ASBMT)
- The European Society of Immunotherapy
- The European Hematology Association (EHA)
Russian, English, Hebrew.
head of the department
Total experience of 22 years
Sign up for a consultation