Positions: Leading Specialist of the Pediatrics Department and the Pediatric Endocrinology Department, Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 35 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- treatment of diseases of the pituitary gland, adrenal glands, thyroid gland;
- disorders of the neuroendocrine activity of the brain;
- pathology of the parathyroid glands;
- genetically determined diseases of the endocrine system;
- growth disorders in children;
- premature puberty;
- obesity treatment;
- treatment of children’s diabetes.
1984 – Graduated from the Medical Faculty of the Hebrew University (Jerusalem, Israel).
- Specialization in Pediatrics and Endocrinology at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- 1996-7 – specialization and research in pediatric endocrinology at the Children’s Hospital for Sick Children (Toronto, Canada).
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- 2019-20 – was included in the list “The Best Doctors of Israel” published annually by FORBES magazine.
- The Israeli Association of Pediatrics
- The Israeli Association of Pediatric Endocrinology
- The International Association of Pediatrics
- The International Association of Pediatric Endocrinology
Total experience of 35 years
Sign up for a consultation