Positions: Head of the Neuroendocrine Tumors Treatment Center, Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 20 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
Endocrinology and metabolism:
- treatment of all types of endocrinological problems
1993 – graduated from the Grigore T. Popa University of Medicine and Pharmacology (Iasi, Romania).
- Specialization in internal medicine and endocrinology at the Beilinson Medical Center (Petah Tikva, Israel).
- 2011 – specialization and research work in neuroendocrine tumors treatment at the St. Bartholomew Hospital (London, UK).
- Since 2017 – Head of the Neuroendocrine Tumors Treatment Center at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- Member of the Advisory Committee of the European Society of Neuroendocrine Tumors (ENETS).
- Member of the Executive Committee of the European Society of Endocrinology (ESE).
AWARDS AND HONORS
- 2017 – Lindner Award from the Israeli Association of Endocrinologists for Achievement in Research.
- 2018-20 – was included in the list “The Best Doctors of Israel” published annually by FORBES magazine.
As a result of the doctors teamwork led by Dr. Glasberg, the European Society of Neuroendocrine Tumors (ENETS) has awarded the Neuroendocrine Tumor Treatment Unit of the Hadassah University Hospital “Center of Excellence” title
- The Israeli Association of Endocrinology
- The European Society of Neuroendocrine Tumors (ENETS)
- The European Society of Endocrinology (ESE)
- The International Association of Endocrinology
head of the department
Total experience of 20 years
Sign up for a consultation