Positions: Head of the Neuro-geriatrics and Memory Problems Clinic, Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 34 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- Alzheimer’s disease;
- rehabilitation after various brain diseases;
- the use of the latest medicines.
1985 – graduated from the Medical Faculty of the Hebrew University (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 1985-6 – Internship at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 1987-93 – Specialization in neurology at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- 1994-6 – specialization and research work in the laboratory of the famous American neurologist, Nobel Prize laureate prof. Stanley Prusiner at the University of California (San Francisco, USA).
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- 2018-20 – was included in the list “The Best Doctors of Israel” published annually by FORBES magazine.
- The Israeli Association of Rehabilitation Therapists
- The Israeli Association of Neurologists
- The International Association of Rehabilitation Therapists
- The International Association of Neurologists
head of the Center
Total experience of 34 years
Sign up for a consultation