Positions: Head of the High Risk Pregnancy and Maternity Department, Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 36 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
Gynecology and obstetrics:
- management of high-risk pregnancies;
1980 – graduated from the Medical Faculty of the Hebrew University (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 1985-92 – specialization in obstetrics and gynecology at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 1993-94 – Specialization in obstetrics and fetal medicine at the Mount Sinai Medical Center (Toronto, Ontario, Canada).
- Since 1994 – Leading Specialist of the Gynecology Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- Since 2014 – Head of the High Risk Pregnancy and Maternity Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- The Israeli Association of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- The American Association of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- The International Association of Obstetrics and Gynecology
head of the Department
Total experience of 36 years
Sign up for a consultation