Positions: Head of the Pediatric Department, Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 31 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- systemic diseases;
Graduated from the Medical Faculty of the Hebrew University (Jerusalem, Israel).
- Internship at the Bikur Cholim Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- Specialization in clinical immunology and allergology, general and pediatric, at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- worked as deputy head of the pediatric department and senior physician of the pediatric rheumatology department of the Sheba Hospital (Tel Hashomer, Israel).
- At the same time he worked as an immunologist and founded a national center for the treatment of ataxia telangiectasia.
- Since 2011 – Head of the Pediatrics Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- 2019-20 – entered the ranking “The Best Doctors of Israel”, published annually by FORBES magazine.
- The Israeli Association of Pediatrics
- The International Association of Pediatrics
Russian, English, Hebrew.
head of the department
Total experience of 31 years
Sign up for a consultation