Positions: Head of the Laboratory of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases Complex, Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 29 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- antibiotic resistance.
1989 – graduated from the Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University (Israel).
- 1989-90 – internship at Beilinson hospital (Petah Tikva, Israel).
- 1991-4 – Specialization in Internal Medicine at Beilinson Hospital.
- 1997-9 – specialization in the treatment of infectious diseases and clinical microbiology at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 1995-7 / 1999-2000 – Deputy Head of the Internal Medicine Department at the Sapir Medical Center (Kfar Saba, Israel).
- 1996-2002 – Consultant at the Levinstein rehabilitation center (Raanana, Israel).
- 2000-2002 – Leading specialist of the infectious diseases department at the Sheba Medical Center (Tel Hashomer, Israel).
- 2002-5 – specialization and research work in the infectious diseases department of the main hospital in Massachusetts (USA).
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- 2019-20 – was included in the list “The Best Doctors of Israel” published annually by FORBES magazine.
- The Israeli Association of Infectology
- The International Association of Infectology
head of the Center for Infectious Diseases
Total experience of 29 years
Sign up for a consultation