Positions: Head of the Interventional Neuroradiology Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 30 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- Diagnostic and therapeutic cerebral angiography
- Angioplasty and embolization of cerebral aneurysms
1990 — Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of the National University of Rosario (Santa Fe, Argentina).
- 1996 — Completed residency training in the Neurosurgery Department of the Emergency Care Hospital (Rosario, Argentina).
- 1997–2001 — Specialization in endovascular neurosurgery and interventional neuroradiology under the European Network of Research Ethics and Research Integrity (ENERI) in Buenos Aires (Argentina).
- Since 2001 — Senior expert of the Neurosurgery Department at the Hadassah University Hospital. The Founder and Head of the Center of Endovascular Neurosurgery for Stroke Treatment.
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- 2018 — Award for contribution to the national public health development as an innovator in cerebral angiography.
- 2018–2020 — was included in the list «Best Doctors in Israel» published annually by FORBES magazine.
- The Israeli Association of Neurological Surgeons
- The International Association of Neurological Surgeons
English, Hebrew, Spanish, French.
head of the department
Total experience of 30 years
Sign up for a consultation