Positions: Senior expert of the Urology Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 21 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- various pathologies of the penis, bladder, and kidneys.
- laparoscopic removal of the urinary system tumors;
- endoscopic removal of the male urogenital system tumors;
- prostate cancer;
- surgery using daVinci robotic assistance;
- application of focused ultrasound HIFU technology in urology.
1996 – Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem (Israel).
- 1999–2000 — Internship at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 2000-2007 — Specialization in urology at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- Since 2008 — Senior expert of the Urology Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- 2011-2013 – Specialization in onco-urology and robotic surgeries at the University of Western Ontario Hospital (Canada).
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- 2018–2020 — was included in the list “Best Doctors in Israel” published annually by FORBES magazine.
- The only one in Israel to perform partial robotic-assisted resection of a kidney affected by cancer using a three-dimensional model of the organ.
- The Israeli Association of Urology
- The European Association of Urology
- The International Association of Urology
Russian, English, Hebrew.
director of the Department
Total experience of 21 years
Sign up for a consultation