Positions: Head of the Hematology Department at the Hadassah University Hospital-Mt. Scopus.
Experience: 21 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- Diseases of the hematopoietic system;
- 1998 — Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem (Israel).
- 2011–2012 — Postdoctoral fellowship at the Center for Molecular Analysis and Medicine Development at the University of Southern California (USA).
- 2004–2008 — Specialization in internal medicine at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 2008–2010 — Specialization in hematology at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- 2000–2010 — Project researcher and consultant at the Institute of Medical Biomathematics (Bnei Atarot, Israel).
- 2011–2014 — Clinical Consultant, and later Vice President for Strategic and Clinical Affairs of Neumedicines, Inc. (Pasadena, USA).
- The Israeli Society of Hematology
- The International Society of Hematology
- The Israeli Society of Hematology-Oncology
- The International Society of Hematology-Oncology
Russian, English, Hebrew.
head of the Department
Total experience of 21 years
Sign up for a consultation