Positions: Head of the Extremities Lengthening and Deformity Correction in Children and Adults Unit, Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 17 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- low extremities surgery;
- extremities lengthening;
- all types of extremities surgery.
2003 – graduated from the Medical Faculty of the Hebrew University (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 2003-4 – Internship at the Wolfson Medical Center (Holon, Israel).
- 2004-9 – specialization in orthopedics, pediatric orthopedics and traumatology at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 2009-11 – specialization in pediatric orthopedics, deformity correction and extremities lengthening at the Hospital of Special Surgery (New York, USA).
- Since 2011 – Leading Specialist of the Orthopedics Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- 2018 – entered the ranking “The Best Doctors of Israel”, published annually by FORBES magazine
- The Israeli Association of Pediatric Orthopedics
- The International Association of Pediatric Orthopedics
Total experience of 17 years
Sign up for a consultation