Positions: Head of the Clinical Genetics Center, Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 32 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- diagnosing genetic and metabolic diseases.
1986 – graduated from the Medical Faculty of the Hebrew University (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 1987-91 – specialization in internal medicine at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 1992-4 – specialization in genetics at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- Specialization at the Gladstone Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases, the University of California (San Francisco, USA).
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- 2018-20 – was included in the list “The Best Doctors of Israel” published annually by FORBES magazine.
- The Israeli Association of Clinical Genetics
- The International Association of Clinical Genetics
head of the Center
Total experience of 32 years
Sign up for a consultation