Positions: Leading Specialist of the Gastroenterology and Liver Diseases Institute, Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 28 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- treatment of all types of the digestive system disorders;
- capsule endoscopy (video capsule).
1991 – graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of Grigore T. Popa University of Medicine and Pharmacology (Iasi, Romania).
- 1994-5 – internship at the Rabin medical center. (Petah Tikva, Israel).
- 1995-9 – specialization in internal medicine at the Rabin medical center. (Petah Tikva, Israel).
- 2005-8 – specialization in gastroenterology at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 2009-11 – specialization and research work in gastroenterology at the Arizona Center of Medical Sciences at the University of Arizona (USA).
AWARDS AND HONORS
- 2019-20 – was included in the list “The Best Doctors of Israel” published annually by FORBES magazine.
- The Israeli Association of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- The International Association of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
leading gastroenterologist and hepatologist
Total experience of 28 years
Sign up for a consultation