Positions: Head of the Breast Treatment Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 28 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- breast surgery;
- multidisciplinary diagnosis and treatment of malignant and benign breast tumors.
1991 – Graduated from the Medical Faculty of the Hebrew University (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 1992-7 – specialization in general surgery at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- 1997-9 – Specialization in oncological surgery at the Oncological Institute of Maryland, part of the US National Institutes of Health (NIH).
- 1997-2001 – specialization in breast surgery at the University of Washington Medical Center (USA).
- 2001-9 – Leading specialist in breast surgery at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- 2009-20 – Head of the Breast Health Center at the Kaplan Hospital (Rehovot, Israel).
- Since 2020 – a leading specialist in breast surgery at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- Since 2021 – Head of the Breast Treatment Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- For 7 years she was included in the list “The Best Doctors of Israel” published annually by FORBES magazine.
- The International Association of Surgeons
- The Israeli Association of Cancer Surgery
- The Israeli Association of Breast Care (was a chairwoman in 2011-14)
- The American Association of Cancer Surgery
head of the department
Total experience of 28 years
Sign up for a consultation