Positions: Head of the Neurology Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 30 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- 1980 — Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem (Israel).
- 1988 — PhD, Hebrew University.
- 1990–1994 — Specialization in neurology at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- 1995–1997 — Specialization in neurobiology of neural stem cell development at the Pasteur Institute (Paris).
- Since 2005 — Head of the Neurology Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Since 2013 — Head of the Division of Clinical Neurosciences at the Hadassah University Hospital
- The Israeli Neurology Association
- The International Association of Neurology
head of the Neurology Department
Total experience of 30 years
Sign up for a consultation