Positions: Head of the Voice and Swallowing Function Treatment Center, Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 19 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- treatment of the vocal cords.
2001 – graduated from the Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University (Israel).
- 2001-2 – Internship at the Meir Medical Center (Kfar Saba, Israel).
- 2002-7- Specialization in otolaryngology at the Meir Medical Center.
- 2007-9 – a leading specialist of the Department of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery at the Meir Medical Center.
- 2010-12 – Specialization in throat surgery and voice rehabilitation and research work at the Center of laryngeal surgery and voice rehabilitation, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, USA.
- Since 2012 – Head of the Voice and Swallowing Function Treatment Center at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- The Israeli Association of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
- The Israeli Association of Head and Neck Cancer Surgery
- The Israeli Association of Somnology
- The American Academy of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
- The International Association of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
head of the Center
Total experience of 19 years
Sign up for a consultation