Positions: Head of the Pediatric Neurology Department and the Pediatric Epilepsy Treatment Center at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 20 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- child development problems;
- attention disorders in children;
- childhood epilepsy;
1999 — Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem (Israel).
- 1999–2004 — Specialization in pediatrics at the Shaare Zedek Medical Center (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 2005–2008 — Specialization in pediatric neurology at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine at Yeshiva University (New York, USA).
- 2004–2015 — Pediatric neurologist at the Shaare Zedek Medical Center (Jerusalem, Israel).
- Since 2015 — Senior expert in pediatric neurology at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- Specialization at the Children’s Hospital at Montefiore (New York, USA).
- The Israeli Neurology Association
- The Israeli Epilepsy Association
- The International Association of Neurology
- The International Epilepsy Society
head of the department
Total experience of 20 years
Sign up for a consultation