Positions: Leading Specialist of the Orthopedics Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 21 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- arthroscopic surgery of the shoulder and elbow joints;
- injuries and pathologies of the shoulder and elbow joints;
- shoulder joint replacement.
- 1998 – student exchange program with the Medical Faculty, Boston University (USA).
- 2000 – graduated from the Medical Faculty of the Hebrew University (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 2008 – a PhD in Immunology from the Medical Faculty, Hebrew University.
- 2000-2001 – Internship at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 2001-8 – Specialization in Orthopedic Surgery at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- 2008-10 – specialization and research work in shoulder surgery at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation (Cleveland, Ohio, USA).
- Since 2015 – Head of the Orthopedic Research Center at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- 2015-19 – Head of the Orthopedic Outpatient Unit at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- 2015-17 – Secretary of the Israeli Shoulder and Elbow Surgery Association.
- 2017-19 – Chairman of the Israeli Shoulder and Elbow Surgery Association.
- The Israeli Association of Orthopedists
- The Israeli Shoulder and Elbow Surgery Association
- The American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- The North American Association of Arthroscopic Surgery
- The American Association of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery
Total experience of 21 years
Sign up for a consultation