Positions: Head of the Hand Surgery Unit of the Orthopedics Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 25 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- arthroscopic and reconstructive hand surgery;
- microsurgery of the hand;
- congenital defects of the hand and fingers;
- reconstruction of nerves and tendons.
Graduated from the Medical Faculty of the Hebrew University (Jerusalem, Israel).
- Internship at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- Specialization in Orthopedic Surgery at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- Specialization in Microvascular Hand Surgery at the Orthopedics and Sports Surgery Departments, University of Washington (Seattle, Washington, USA).
- Chairman of the Israeli Association of Hand Surgery.
- Represents Israel in the research committee of the European Society of Upper Extremities Surgery (FESSH).
- The Israeli Association of Orthopedics
- The Israeli Association of Hand Surgery
- The International Association of Orthopedics
- The European Society of Upper Extremities Surgery (FESSH)
head of the Department
Total experience of 25 years
Sign up for a consultation