Positions: Head of the Cerebrovascular Disease Center at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 30 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- cerebrovascular diseases;
1987 — Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem (Israel).
- 1988–1992 — Specialization in neurology at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- Since 1993 — Head of the Cerebrovascular Disease Center at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- 1996 — Established the Cerebrovascular Research laboratory at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- 2002–2005 — Took part in research of innovation therapy involving neural stem cell transplantation conducted in the National Institutes of Health (Bethesda, Maryland, USA).
- 2005 — Established the Stroke Center at the Hadassah University Hospital.
AWARDS AND HONORS
- 2019–2020 — was included in the list “Best Doctors in Israel” published annually by FORBES magazine.
- The Israeli Neurological Association
- The American Stroke Association
- The European Stroke Organization
head of the department
Total experience of 47 years
Sign up for a consultation