Positions: Senior expert of the Cardiology Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 21 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- cardiovascular diseases of genetic and metabolic etiology;
- prevention of cardiovascular diseases;
- coronary heart disease (CHD);
- heart valve diseases.
1993 — Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem (Israel).
- 1998–2002 — Specialization in internal medicine at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 2002–2005 — Specialization in cardiology at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- Since 2005 — Senior expert of the Cardiology Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- 2006–2010 — Specialization in echocardiology, CT and MRI heart at the Massachusetts General Hospital of Harvard University (Boston, USA).
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- 2019–2020 — was included in the list “Best Doctors in Israel” published annually by FORBES magazine.
- The Israeli Association of Cardiologists
- The International Association of Cardiologists
Total experience of 21 years
Sign up for a consultation