Positions: Leading Specialist of the Rheumatology Department, Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 43 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- all systemic diseases;
- rheumatoid arthritis;
- bronchial asthma;
- ankylosing spondylitis;
- lupus erythematosus;
1972 – Graduated from the Medical Faculty of the Hebrew University (Jerusalem, Israel).
- Research work at the Weizmann Institute. (Rehovot, Israel).
- Specialization and research work at Tufts University (Boston, USA), National Institutes of Health (Bethesda, USA) and Stanford University (USA).
- 2000 – founded the Internal Medicine Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- 2000-2013 – Head of the Internal Medicine Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- 2013-14 – Deputy General Director of the Hadassah University Hospital for academic and research issues.
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- 2018-20 – was included in the list “The Best Doctors of Israel” published annually by FORBES magazine
- Deputy General Director of the Hadassah Clinic for Research and Academic Affairs.
- Chairman of the commissions of the Israeli Ministry of Health on cell and gene therapy.
- The Israeli Association of Rheumatology
- The International Association of Rheumatology
leading immunologist and rheumatologist
Total experience of 43 years
Sign up for a consultation