Positions: Head of the Neurosurgery Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 30 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- brain tumor resection;
- treatment of all types of brain and CNS tumors;
- stereotactic radiosurgery.
1987 — Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of the Technion University (Haifa, Israel).
- 1989 — Internship at the RAMBAM Medical Center (Haifa, Israel).
- 1989–1995 — Specialization in neurosurgery at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- Since 1995 — Senior expert of the Neurosurgery Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- 1997–1999 — Specialization in oncological neurosurgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and the use of Gamma Knife® technology at the Cleveland Clinic (Ohio, USA).
- 2000–2001 — Specialization in LINAC-based stereotactic radiosurgery at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (USA).
- Co-director of the LINAC-Based Stereotactic Radiosurgery Center at the Hadassah University Hospital.
AWARDS AND HONORS
- 2018–2020 — was included in the list «Best Doctors in Israel» published annually by FORBES magazine.
- The Israeli Association of Neurological Surgeons
- The European Association of Neurological Surgeons
- The American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS)
- The International Association of Neuro-Oncology
- The Israeli Neurotrauma Society
head of the department
Total experience of 30 years
Sign up for a consultation